Eric Gallagher

Introduce Yourself Here!

I'll get us started.  My name is Eric Gallagher.  I'm married and have four children.  I started in youth ministry in 2003 and have worked in both parish and diocesan ministry.  Aside from starting things like this website, I LOVE reading, especially good spiritual reads.  I also am a huge Office fan.  I'm from South Dakota and currently serve as the Director of Youth Discipleship and Evangelization for the diocese.  

Hey, y'all! My Name is Brandon Ocampo. I've been serving in ministry since I was 13, frequently contributing to some online evangelization efforts on social media. I currently serve Christ and His Catholic Church in the Archdiocese of Newark (New Jersey) in various capacities. I'm the Director of Youth Minister and Young Adult Evangelization at Saint Patrick’s Pro-Cathedral in Newark. I'm also the Catholic Campus Minister at the Newman Catholic Center in Newark, which serves Rutgers University (Newark), NJIT, and Essex County College. I also give talks on our faith to different audiences, from middle-school students to parents.

When I'm not helping out at an event, you can often find me surrounded by books or watching The Office and Parks & Recreation for the 100th time. I'm currently wrapping up my first viewing of BBC's Father Brown!

For you tweeting peeps, I'm @CaptainVatican on Twitter.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hi friends! 

I'm Katie Stinson and I'm a first year DRE, third year Director of Youth Ministry at St. Pius X in the Diocese of Winona-Rochester. I feel like a young pup when it comes to working with young people, but I've been in parish ministry from 12 years. I am very blessed to work with a number of unbelievable youth ministers in my city on a lot of collaborative ministry stuff in our city so I hope to find some others here that have seen success reaching outside of parish boundaries to meet the young Church where ever it is they land on Sunday (or Saturday night!) I am also a former middle school and high school track and cross country coach and would love to chat with anyone about FCA or other sport-ministry related stuff. :) 

Edited by Katie S.
  • Like 1

What's up guys?!?

My name is Jonah Soucy and I am the Director of Youth Ministry at St. Bonaventure Parish in Pittsburgh, PA. I got started in ministry back in high school, getting involved on a youth group core team and doing music ministry for my parish. After high school, I did a year with NET Ministries (where I met my beautiful wife!) and then went to Franciscan University. I graduated last year, got married, and started full time ministry work shortly after. I am currently going into my second year as a full time youth minister. I also have been traveling around doing some speaking, music ministry, and retreat leading in Pittsburgh and Brooklyn. 

I love reading, lacrosse, all things Marvel, and coming up with fun new ways to spread the Gospel!

• Like 1

hello! My name is Alexis Burchfield!  I have been a youth minister for only 2 months at Our Lady of Fatima in Benton, AR and also am about to become the volunteer DRE at Holy Cross Church in Sheridan, AR.  I have done ministry in some form for the past 4 years starting with my year as a missionary at NET Ministries.  I got married in 2016 after I met my amazing husband on Catholic Match.  I am a stepmom to a 8 year old and mom to a 8 month old puppy named Willow.   Not to be biased, but I love doing the high school ministry best.  I love Gilmore Girls, The Office, and Friends.  

• Like 1